Our annual school Parent Survey was distributed at the end of the Autumn Term 2019. A big thank you to all those families who completed the form. We had 22 forms returned. It is essential to us that we consult with parents regarding our practice. The views of parents and carers are important in helping us offer the best possible opportunities for the children in our care, and to help shape the future direction of the school.
We have now analysed the replies and once again it is terrific to see so many positive comments from you regarding Flintham Primary School; they give us much to celebrate.
The results show overwhelmingly that school is a safe, positive and happy place for children to learn and grow and there is great confidence in the standard of education that our children
receive during their educational journey with us.
Each family represents approximately 5%. From the 17 questions asked, 13 achieved a result of 100%. either strongly agreeing or agreeing that:
- children are happy at and enjoy coming to school
- children feel safe in school
- school deals effectively with bullying
- children are taught well
- children are well looked after
- newsletters /all other forms of communication are helpful and informative
- school responds well to concerns raised
- school is well led and managed
- children are well behaved
- parents would recommend the school to another parent
Areas achieving less than 100%:
- Appropriate amount of homework (80%) – 4 parents disagree (2 too much, 2 too little)
- Range of afterschool activities (86%) – 3 parents disagree
- Governors are a visible part of the school team (77%) – 5 parents
- Valuable information from the school about my child’s progress (80%) – 4 parents disagree
As a staff we always strive to improve and we will be looking at the areas where we scored less than 100%
Please access the FPS Parent Survey Analysis 2019-20 and read the wonderful comments parents made regarding Flintham Primary School.